Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
Barbecue Service Alliance Australia has basic payment terms for all subscriptions purchased online via our bbqsaa.com.au website
Certain discounts from time to time will be given but these do not constitute an ongoing paying basis unless already stated or agreed with BSAA in writing
All payments will be made by credit card.
1. If you are using a free version of one of our Services, it is really free: we do not ask you for your credit card and – just like customers who pay for your Services – we do not sell your data.
2. For paid Services that offer a free trial (or at a discounted rate), we explain the length of trial when you sign up. After the trial period, you will need to pay to keep using the Service. If you do not pay, we will suspend your account until you make payment. If your account has been suspended longer than one month, we reserve the right to delete it permanently.
3. If you are upgrading from a free plan to a paid plan, once you have signed up your credit card will be charged and your billing cycle will start. For other upgrades or downgrades in plan level, the new rate will start from the next billing cycle.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. Where required, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities. Otherwise, you are responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties.
5. Should you decide not to continue your payment plan you will need to cancel your subscription and inform us by emailing email@example.com. In doing this only the last month will be charged but no partial month will be refunded.
6. If we receive an application from a new subscriber we will vet the application first, if it is accepted a new directory page will be created. If it is not accepted no page will be created and the amount paid will be refunded in the way it was taken.
We strive to try and make our payment policy fair and simple. There are no hidden agendas and no complicated contracts. Just sign up and leave at any time but please remember that this Alliance Directory is here to help you in your business and in particular the customers that you serve.
BARBECUE SERVICE ALLIANCE AUSTRALIA